Friday, April 24, 2009

KICK BUTT ! ! !

No picture of this FO-it had to be handed off to the recipient far too quickly.

The occasion? As they do every year, people from our dojo go up to the Kanreikai tournament in Montreal. My bff from our dojo and I had been planning to make our first saunter north side by side, so we could room together and root for each other from the sidelines. However, due to conflicts with my softball season and lack of training, I wasn't able to go. How could I show support without actually being there?

Of course, you're right. Knitting is always the answer.

Knucks, in Patons Classic Wool. A dark smoky grey body, reddish magenta ribbed cuffs. And across the knuckles, in chunky white letters, I embroidered my message to her: KICK BUTT. Enough said.

She will too, mark my words. Look out Montreal! The Americans are coming! And the girl in the gloves is a badass!!!

Good luck E! Love ya! <333

No comments: