Friday, April 10, 2009

50th Post...Alright!

So yea...those GANGSTER gloves...puffy paint isn't my strong suit. The halo around the wool kept it from sticking right and it ended up sinking in a little, requiring a second layer. They just didn't look right on me, so I handed them over to another teammate who completely embodies the term gangster :) Here's a pic from right after the first layer of paint:

The paper thingies were to keep the fingers from getting glued shut.

Later that day we finally had another game, three of out four past games having been cancelled due to rain, snow, whatever. Out on the bench it got rather chilly, so out came my Selbu mittens. And soon after that, Kate's mittens found their way out of her bag...which led to me stating I would have to examine those later, and getting openly mocked, in a sisterly way, of course (I hope...). For the record they were knit with red thick-and-thin yarn with some kind of strategically placed psso decreases (possibly worked with yo's to offset them) to make a diamond pattern, and a 1x1 rib cuff :)
Omg...I am a NERD.

No comments: