Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Ooooooo...pretty!

Omg wow! Wow wow wow wow wow!

Okay...so the other day I got a super duper surprise in the mail :)

My great aunt, you know, the one who owns the amazing yarn store out out Oregon?

She sent me a goodie bag full of yummy stuff!

First up was some Cascade Fixation in different shades of purple for even more sock-filled fun! Omg I gotta run around and dig out another fabulous pattern, only for myself for once.

The next skein I pulled out was PINK! Like my room! Haha it's imported alpaca that was hand dyed that beautiful color, and I have four whole skeins of it to myself!

Last, but by no means least, as it is possibly my favorite, was two big fat skeins of hand spun beige llama, from when my aunt used to own a llama ranch! It's so pretty...I'm thinking something aran-ish, but I'm not sure yet. Regardless, it will all be safe in my stash while I figure it out :)

Thanks again Aunt Nancy!

1 comment:

WitchyOne said...

Hmmmmmmm, how come you're getting gifts from Aunt Nancy and I'm not? I'll be needing to get in touch with her about that. You're not the only one in this family with a yarn addiction. I just bought 5 skeins of Berry Cotton-Ease to make a dress for my daughter (your cousin) even though I am still in the middle of a sweater, a sock, and a hat. Your front loop socks are beautiful! Love reading the blog! Cousin Sue