Saturday, August 16, 2008

Be Forewarned...

Ok...so I haven't finished anything in forever...and I decided to hurry up and change that. I bought a lot of Red Heart Super Saver to make Christmas presents for my cousins, since it's dirt cheap, indestructible, and comes in a bajillion colors (even though it's scratchy before you wash it a few times). I cast on for my first project, and it was going well enough that I thought, "Hey, I'll post the WIP on my blog since I haven't finished anything and I need to post SOMETHING."

...but then I remembered that if I post that on my blog it kills the surprise element of Christmas gifts...

...So I have nothing to write about.

And may not until Christmas.

Don't say I didn't warn ya'.

Maybe I'll finish some socks eventually just to have something to post about.

No comments: