Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Finally!

Oh wow I finally finished the Froot Loop socks! They're going to one of my friends tonight at karate-I'll post pics once she tries them on. I wonder how my instructors will react...I brought my knitting to a karate tournament for something to do between my fight and the extreme fighting, and my sensei was totally and completely appalled. To this day he will bring up the fact that one moment I was making a girl cry to get first place in my division, and the next he saw me I was knitting a pink cell phone case. As he now says, "there's no KNITTING in karate!" Psh. How does he think those muscle shirts guys wear under their uniforms are made? Honestly. Some people...

Anyway after the marathon session that was the size 9 1/2 Froot Loop socks, I'm working on a pair of size 5 1/2 socks in blue-and-brown Lion Brand Sock-Ease. The pattern is Monkey from Knitty by Cookie A. for one of my other friends who's a pointe dancer and could use some TLC on her feet. Thankfully her feet are small-after how I dragged out the last pair, I'm in need of a quick victory.

So right-pics tomorrow or whenever this week, and...hopefully some pics of blue socks by next week. Wish me luck! Needles of fury...

No comments: