Saturday, January 16, 2010

Picture Gallery

A quick backtrack...here are all of the projects that I haven't mentioned up to this point!

Dad's Hat for Christmas. Groovy Tuque patterm, Patons Classic Wool.



The Knotty but Nice hat. Patons Classic Wool. Lots of compliments at school. Started and finished on Christmas Day.



Down-to-Earth Russian-y hat from Hattitude. Took two tries, as the first came out too large for any human. Made with the chunkiest Wool-Ease.



Cabled Hat of Awesomeness. Malabrigo Chunky. Finished in a day. Beyond soft and warm.




First sweater ever! An EZ seamless, probably the Saddle Shoulder, thought the Hybrid keeps tempting me. It's still in pieces :P



An attempt to re-cerate a pair of my mom's old gloves, the pair she bought years before they became so fad-y. Probably will frog it-I want an orange hat, and the second swirl repeat came out looking like a mutated crescent moon.



Gloves for Becca, cabled and ultra dense. Too dense to knit very fast though, meaning she's had to wait a week or more. Whoops! Oh well. She's paying me-I may as well do a good job.



My mom's socks have yet to be photographed. I feel as though I'm stalking an elusive wild animal for the good of modern science...will get to that eventually.

No comments: