Friday, February 19, 2010

Vacation...

...was a great oppurtunity to catch up on some knitting!

The family went to Lake Placid for a few days, and our laid-back schedule allowed for not just car knitting, but naps and knitting breaks each afternoon, as well as a little stitching during meals. Fabulous. As a result, I have quite a few new projects on the go.


The Cross Country Chullo from Knitty a few years back, In Classic Elite Inca Alpaca. I knit the majority of the crown on the two size 3 Addi turbos my Aunt Nancy sent me, and while I still have some issues with bunching where the needles meet, overall it wasn't to difficult to adjust. By now, all of the stitches are on one circular needle.



Another pair of Slippery socks, only in Saki by Prism, in a type of colorway which will better compliment the slipped stitch cables. Soft, but this is the second time I've had issues winding this type of yarn into a skein. Their hanks seem to be wrapped funny.



Annemor #2, in Heilo. Fabulous. Can't say enough about how beatutifully rustic this yarn is. However, I have to go...shall finish later today...

No comments: