Monday, September 8, 2008

Knitting Fever

Home sick with a fever, which is down from 103 but still kickin'. Ugh. I'm typing now only because my mom has me on Tylenol or Advil, I forget which. She had me go without it for a few hours to see if the fever would come back, and hoo boy! I couldn't even knit I was so out of it! Once I was yet again happily (and legally) drugged, though, I was able to finish the first of the plain socks. I wasn't in the right state of mind for Pomatomus, and haven't been for a few days now. My deepest apologies to my friend who is patiently waiting for them, but I'm too dizzy to follow a chart. If I can't knit it with my eyes closed, it won't happen for a while.

(There would be a pic here if I was on the desktop, where my email is, but I'd prefer to stay horizontal so...laptop).

They're made with Kroy Jacquards in Tutti Frutti (I don't have the label with me, so I apologize for any iffy spelling). Usually my socks come out a bit tight for even small feet at first, until they're worn around a few times. These, however slide on perfectly and for some reason you can't see the toe decreases that well from the top, but I love that so no complaints here! For those of you who haven't seen this color before, it's pretty snazzy :) The stripes of lime green, neon pink, and bright orange are broken up with speckled black and white sections in between each color. Very cute.

I should go-dizzy again. I'll post again after the doctor tells me how to get rid of this.

No comments: