Wednesday, June 11, 2008

New for summer!

I only have a quick moment to post before the meeting about next year's AP classes, but I am excited beyond belief...new, new, new online knitting stuff! The summer Knitty issue is out, and that alone is reason to cheer, for I have been faithfully checking the website every day and HUZZAH! I need check no more! On top of that Jacquelyn Landry's adorable Blithe sundress is out, and I must say it is in the top three choices of what to knit for my second niece's birthday (or whatever it is that you call your cousin's child). They live in England and her birthday isn't until September, so I'm not sure how practical that is, but it's so unbelievably cute. Maybe I'll use that as an excuse to knit a little cardigan to match! I can feel the gears turning...all I need is a magical yarn fairy to show up at my door and I'll be completely satisfied. (Hey, it never hurts to dream)! Ciao for now...

No comments: