Thursday, September 3, 2009

Another Gift Delivered!

Kelley loved her birthday hat, and it sat atop her head, the topic of much conversation, on the rides both to and from Seabreeze.

She has decided it will indeed match her winter coat, and that she will now be that much warmer at the varsity football games and all throughout the winter. Glad to hear it Kel! Happy birthday!

Also, Gwynedd is coming along. I burned through the first of the four skeins of Wool-Ease the other night, and am now at the start of the second. I doubt things will chug along quite so fast once school starts and I'm slammed with homework, but for now I think I've gained a decent head start.

I still need the pattern for the braided cables, but the other sections are generally fairly easy to figure out, and a quick glance at the page every couple of rows usually suffices. I hope this doesn't take quite as long as I fear it will-I don't want to lose steam just as cold weather sets in, and I actually need it!

No comments: