Friday, December 12, 2008

Birthday Bliss!

Ahhh what a day! At school I was the lucky recipient of hugs and well wishes from many of my friends, and will be again tonight at the Music Department Christmas party :) I was going to have my party around now, but who can throw a better or bigger bash than all my chorus and musical friends?

Before I left for school though, I was already treated to chocolate cake for breakfast and a bunch of new knitting books!
  • Chicks with Sticks (Knit Two Together)
  • Charmed Knits
  • Selbuvotter
  • Knitting Without Tears

My dad also picked me up a copy of Interview With A Vampire by Anne Rice, which is so great already and will become this marking period's English project subject.

Some of my friends know me better than others-my neighbor Andy, who I've known for practically forever, showed up to carpool with two skeins of Light and Lofty yarn, in blue and white. He was rewarded with cake. Later in chorus, Emily showed up with two colorways of sock yarn! Yay!

Haha I'm going to go sift through all of my new books and yarn now...and then get ready to go see my friends all over again! Woot!

No comments: