Monday, October 20, 2008

Oh By the Way...

Um if any fellow bloggers know anything bout comments...

How do you get them to show up on your blog? And how do you set it up so you can respond to comments via email?

I can't figure it out and I feel bad leaving the few commenters I have in the dust. WitchyOne in particular considering she's the only one commenting! Haha and cuz I'm sorry you haven't been receiving fabulous alpaca gifts in the mail...I guess Aunt Nan just likes me better! ;) Just kidding glad to have at least one fan. And my mom says hi to her fellow dem.

But seriously if anyone has any idea what I'm doing wrong leave a note I'm clueless!

2 comments:

WitchyOne said...

I think if you click on "post a comment" under my comment, you can post a comment. Or you can just email me (your mom has my address). PS - does Aunt Nan read your blog? I'll have to leave more comments about my need for yarn gifts if she does!!!! Shameless.

EmmaMae said...

Yeah I can't figure out how everyone is able to email people who post on their blog so...I'll post a comment on my own blog! Yeah Aunt Nan did check it out at least once so if you want to drop hints...lol I'm saving all mine for the perfect projects; I've been obsessively researching yarn properties so I'll know what project choices would turn out the best. I think I need to chill a bit :)