Sunday, February 15, 2009

Before I Forget...

I am ashamed to say I have yet to take pictures of these projects, but I figured I'd list them really quick before I forgot. So here they are...
  • My dad's Manly Scarf is finished! Yayy! I thought I'd have to go for a good while longer in monotonous garter stitch, but he decided it was plenty long enough so I happily bound off.
  • Becca's dk Scarf-fringed, washed, and in the hands of the recipient. I forgot to get a picture of it before I handed it over, so it may be a while before I can post one. That also was bound off earlier than expected, and I gave it to her last night at free skate for immediate use.
  • The Coupling socks from Knitty? I only have to cast off and my first-ever toe-up sock will have been completed! Still only half a pair, but whatever I'm just happy to have figured it out all right :)
  • Oh, and I finished the Edge-Anything-Lace-swatch that I plan on wearing as a choker style kind of scarf. Can't remember if I talked about that already or not.

Anyway we're reflooring the kitchen so I have to get back to keeping the house up while my parents do that. I promise pics eventually!

No comments: